020 3475 5179

5 Day Mini Course

LinkedIn Lead Generation

Video 4

Here is video 4 in our video series about LinkedIn Lead Generation.

Don’t panic! You’ve got some new connections and now you have to engage with them.

Remember, only 6% of prospects will know they want your services and want them now. That leaves another 94% of prospects who either know or don’t know they need you AND either need you now or at some time in the future.

This is important to appreciate. You’re investing time and possibly money to connect with people yet you only have a chance NOW with 6% of them. So, how you message people is important.

We say, do it regularly. Be consistently helpful. And DON’T try to sell them.